There are hundreds of possible answers to that question.
A buyer's agent is a licensed real estate professional who represents you, the buyer. You can expect them to:
- Understand your specific needs and wants and locate appropriate properties for you
- Assists you in determining how much you can afford (pre qualify you)
- Preview and accompany you in viewing properties
- Research properties, to identify any problems of issues you should consider
- Advise you in formulating your offer.
- Help you develop your negotiating strategy.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (such as inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other related services that might be needed.
- Keep track of all of the details throughout the entire transaction to closes and beyond!
Let Mark make your home buying experience
go as Smoothly and successfully as possible.